lambda adaptor

O

Odin

Hi has anybody got or know where I can get an Adaptor to make a wide band bung also be able to take the standard narrow band lambda sensor, As used in the janspeed 3" down pipes ?.

Rob

Lionel

i can get you the adaptor to weld in to the down pipe so you can screw the lambda in.

think there only a coulp of pound

O

Odin

Thanks guys but that's not what I'm after, I already have two wide band lambda bungs fitted, One will be used for my AEM AFR gauge and the other for the standard narrow band gauge, What I need is the bit that screwed into the janspeed down pipe that converts the wide band bung to except a narrow band sensor.

Do you get my drift ?.

Rob

ashills

u want an insert they are hard to come buy as not many cars use the thin lambdas i got a few off janspeed a while ago when i needed some

J

jpward

Odin said:
Thanks guys but that's not what I'm after, I already have two wide band lambda bungs fitted, One will be used for my AEM AFR gauge and the other for the standard narrow band gauge, What I need is the bit that screwed into the janspeed down pipe that converts the wide band bung to except a narrow band sensor.

Do you get my drift ?.

Rob

I do hehe

Rob get AGRA to make one there m18x1.5 and M14x1.5? i think all you need is one of the wide band bungs milled out and threaded in the correct pitch ohh and bung type with hex head is all materials that you need really it is only a fancy rather short M18 bolt with 1.5 pitch that i know for sure just not 100% on the standard one dont forget your copper ring too :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
actually I have just thought, I have the adapter in my Janspeed and will be fitting the wideband soon ;-)

but you can't have it fatty :lol: :lol: :lol: