light weight edition... brum

saddler

just out of interest how rare are the light weight editions..?? would it not be any good to rebuilt the car to its original form..

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Odin said:
Well it is an Rb as you can see by the wind up windows, Also says it has air con but it doesn't.

Rob
RB you muppet:roll: :lol:

That's what I said wasn't it lololol

Rob

Yeah, after you edited me and you lol

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

hate to say it, but that car looks like it needs jigging to me!
the o/s front wheel is sitting back further than it should be.
i contacted the guy about it and he never bothered to reply so i reckon theres something a little sinister going on there.

way way too much money for it.

P

pulsarboby

yeah be very carefull with that one!

think the guy knows way more than hes letting on.

i almost recently sold what i thought was a mint shell to someone called benji, but i took car to cadwell and noticed the handling was absolutely atrocious on car.
when i checked the driver rear wheel was sitting back an inch further than the passenger side (not lower arm either) turned out that it had been in a wallop and the chassis outrigger was bent.
benji was gutted when i told him, as he had booked a garage to swap all the bits over etc, but like i said to him, better that he knows now rather than later down the line:doh: i just ended up stripping it, as it wasnt fit to go back on road, shame though as it was truly mint and rust & dink free!

if i had not of done trackday in car then i wouldnt have noticed it, was squealing like a demented pig around every bend that i took lol.

turbodaily

camber looks dodgy aswell, its got a shit load of neg on the fronts but loads of pos at the rear.. that wheel looks very fishy

L

levin

this car was up on pistonheads for 2k
then 1.5k + engine damage
now up eGay likely with accident damage :roll:
when will there be truly mint pulsars up for sale :lol: :der:

gtir_pimp

he doesnt have much feedback on ebay, only 3. they are positive but maybe he has changed his name/account as his old one could of had lots of negative feedback from old heaps!