Little push in pcb mount bulbs for behind the dash?

J

Jon

all it sais on the back of the tiny blue bulbs is toshiba v-2
any1 know where i can get my hands on some?
or point me int the right direction
Halfords?
thanks
Jon

J

Jon

ahh..good thinking Fast guy,
spose they'll be the same on most Jap cars
& luckily, there are 2 scrap yards down the lane where i live (i'm not a Did honest :D )
only thing is they both have 2 huge great big Rotweilers gaurding them so i'll have to do a James bond & drug the meat
where's me balaclava

Curtis

I think Fastguy was thinking more the sort of scrap yards you can walk about in during the day helping yourself to parts off cars that your then meant to take to the office and pay for... :wink:

However it seems if the part can fit into your pocket you are eligible for a five finger discount! :roll:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Curtis said:
I think Fastguy was thinking more the sort of scrap yards you can walk about in during the day helping yourself to parts off cars that your then meant to take to the office and pay for... :wink:
Correct, however, I'd like to see the video of Jons way :p

Rob

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, but whilst we are on the subject of bulbs, does anyone have a part/model number for the interior light bulb? There isn't a bulb in my car that I can take to a shop for a replacement.

Cheers

Rob

P

Pete

yes we call them in my shop 239 bulbs dude vestoone bulbs dont now if thats how u spell it :?: :lol: :lol: