Magazine featured GTIRs - History in pictures

deank93

Over the years there have been quite a few GTIRs featured in various magazines, I thought I'd start a thread for people to post up there favs and chuck in a comment or two.....good and bad.

What cars inspired you to buy a GTIR and why, does anyone remember the thrash day back in 1999/2000....good times!

Last edited by a moderator:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
You oviously need to brush up on your typing skills Dean, made a few changes in the post as well :lol: ;-)

Last edited:

LOU ROB

Ive been involved with 3 photo shoots over the years.

Banzai and J-Tuner were group thrashes down brunters.
Japanese performance was a large article based on my latest creation, which sadly, I will be selling in the very near future.

My R had a small paragraph plus 2 pics in Japanese Performance mag when it took a best in show trophy at Japanese Performance Show in '07. Definately one of the best days of my R ownership :thumbsup:

gtirjoey

LOU ROB said:
Ive been involved with 3 photo shoots over the years.

Banzai and J-Tuner were group thrashes down brunters.
Japanese performance was a large article based on my latest creation, which sadly, I will be selling in the very near future.
see that article very impressive car mate, only thing that made me wonder is it really 600bhp+??
i would love to be in that when it hits boost if it is 6oo+

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Not really into all this "show car" stuff, but Coxie's feature was good.

Loved that Union Jack cover he had :thumb:

MarkTurbo

fubar andy said:
Not really into all this "show car" stuff,
Me neither, thats why i turned up to the j tuner feature at bruntingthorpe with my car looking like this :lol: I reckon the dirt made it faster :biggrin1: