making noise

P

prnnts

i was driving on dual carriage way...(a316 2 be precised)...
doin bout 70 and out the blue came this big ditch.the passengers side front has since started squeakin...
wat could be wrong...??? :oops: :oops: :cry:

Keira

When you dropped into the ditch a hedgehog that might've been in there could have leapt out the way, but didn't do it quick enough and got scooped up into the wheel well, this might've happened at the exact moment the spring un-seated from the cup due to dropping suddenly into the ditch

The hedgehog might now have its balls trapped inbetween your spring cup and spring and be screaming in agony :shock: :lol:

Rav

deisel weasel said:
When you dropped into the ditch a hedgehog that might've been in there could have leapt out the way, but didn't do it quick enough and got scooped up into the wheel well, this might've happened at the exact moment the spring un-seated from the cup due to dropping suddenly into the ditch

The hedgehog might now have its balls trapped inbetween your spring cup and spring and be screaming in agony :shock: :lol:
my thoughts exactly :D

P

prnnts

at ecrtain times it goes quiet but then it just starts gettin on my boobs!!! :cry: