mapped ecus on ebay

T

Tug

nissan pulsar gti-r ecu upgrade,sunny gti-r,gtir,rnn14, Item number: 8013748672

Just wondering has anyone in the club tried one of these or heard about them from someone who has?

pesh90

Mmmm I personally would'nt mate you would be better getting either a Unichip or a E-manage judging by the amount you want to spend.. :wink:..Then get it tuned by a professional and not a cowboy there's plenty of them about :roll: :evil:

rayman75

i think the same as pesh, he cant map your car over in italy, you need a wideband lamba sensor on there to see what your fueling is doing and get it mapped to your mods.

i would go for a E-manage or unichip or power fc, as there is tuners in this country seem to no there way round them :?

tho i believe theres somebody on this board are using the above chip and are very happy.

ashills

the guy selling these chips is on the forum hes written about them before
u say each car needs a specific chip etc but look at cossie tuning and teh pre written wolf chips they do in the states,
if the person mapping writting the map actually knows the cars well then they can do a good job and u can use a AFC to do slight adjustments as needed
but emanage is better long term :D

ex-gtir

i agree with alan
i get mapped chip from west indies for evos unless you mapping for absolute maxpower you dont need to be so acurate
if you watch 5th gear when the did the espirit they had that mapped with a super chipand the comments at the end said it ran lean and that spent two days on the dyno