Mats

saddler

just got myself these mats... not the best colour to match the inside of the pulsar but there lush and the ones i got are as new ..anybody else got a set of these..??

Last edited:

saddler

well this photo is from a set off the gtiroz so cant see them being the gti also have the pulsar P on them.. its grandad carpet... next on my mod listr is a nice gas fire and all will be well...

Last edited:

Jonesy

Isnt the front drivers side gtir mat shaped differently to match the floor pan. Goes up and over the hump for the cat.

marcymarc

saddler said:
well this photo is from a set off the gtiroz so cant see them being the gti also have the pulsar P on them.. its grandad carpet... next on my mod listr is a nice gas fire and all will be well...

doesnt it say that these mats were possibly custon jobbies on gtir oz??

GTi-R23

Sorry but they are hideous, they don't exactly scream 'power!!!'

You need to convert your front seats to oak rocking chairs if you're gonna put them in your car..

Ahhh, when I were a lad......

John

All you need now is a log burning fire, like the one clarkson added to the merc on top gear!

Only joking, very different, dunno if I like them or not :roll:

gunmetalgtir

GTi-R23 said:
Sorry but they are hideous, they don't exactly scream 'power!!!'

You need to convert your front seats to oak rocking chairs if you're gonna put them in your car..

Ahhh, when I were a lad......
'

If you want your mats to scream power maybe you should buy a set of max power ones, I heard they add 10bhp :lol:

Not too sure on the colour mate! I used to have a nice set of Nismo mats in my old Pulsar, fitted beautifully and blended in nicely to the floors with the Nismo logo's on them, even had the holes in them for the hooks in the floor!

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Car mats can reduce power. My Dad took my granddads car off him as he said it has lost its "Zip", turned out he had put 2 inch thick carpet in it stopping the pedal movement lol