Max Power Babes posing in my 'R'

T

TweakEm

Not really any babes :? It's just the last post I posted seemed to be ignored so I'm just trying to get someone's attention :cry:

My problem is I'm having real trouble locating the speed sensor cable to connect my turbo timer up correctly. I've only had the car two weeks so I'd rather not go connecting wires up to anything so I was wondering if anyone had any professional help?

If you need to know any more please ask! :D

Regards

Mr GTiR

i have the Service Manaual on CD rom if you want to buy it. It's contain all the wiring diagrams you need for this job fella. pm me for details.

BTW, i have lots of pics with models on my car if anybody is interested? :wink:

Regards
Andy

T

T11EWL

Did it not come with instructions ? :cry:

I'm sure the Apexi units (AVC-R, AFC) have wiring diagrams for the ECU plugs on the GTi-R

I'll be able to check my HKS Camp manual at the end of the week but until then, it gives you something to go on - try their website

T

TweakEm

Instructions?

I actually bought the timer off eBay and it came all the way from Australia to the UK! It came with instructions but unfortunately they weren't specific to my GTiR, just universal :?

I've been able to install all the other wires needed (12V/IGN/etc) and it works fine but the option to display a digital speedo doesn't work :cry:

I was possibly thinking that the timer actually reads in km/h and my car has been converted to mph so this might interfere/stop the signal from working correctly(?) Would I have to connect the wire up before the km/h-mph convertor? I'm not sure how I'd do this as I bought the car with the convertor and I have no idea where it is!

If I could find which cable the speed sensor cable is behind the dash, I could try tracing it back :?: