milometer

M

memoli

Hey guys, the mile reader on my dash has stopped turning as i think its jammed itself...... anyone know how to fix it, is it easy or would it be worth just buyin a replacement unit?

also iv been told that i can get cv joints and boots from 'japparts.co.uk' but was wondering if anyone knew the quality of the items as they are considerably cheaper then from nisan.

Appretiate any help!!

youngsyp

memoli said:
Hey guys, the mile reader on my dash has stopped turning as i think its jammed itself...... anyone know how to fix it, is it easy or would it be worth just buyin a replacement unit?

also iv been told that i can get cv joints and boots from 'japparts.co.uk' but was wondering if anyone knew the quality of the items as they are considerably cheaper then from nisan.

Appretiate any help!!
Can't answer your first question but, I've had a few parts from www.japarts.co.uk and they've all been of very high quality, including the CV joint kit.
I'd say they're easily as good a quality as the Nissan part and, they're probably the same thing.
Ask me again in a few years time, when the non OE part has a few thousand miles under its belt. ;-)