mines ecu

S

S-GTI-R

wot are mines ecu's like? :?: terms of like are they straight swaps 4 the stock ecu wirin plugs,and wot kinda tunein can they do?

O

Odin

mohsan said:
wheres here?
i didnt know they could be tuned, are they remapable are they?
Yes they are remapable but not by anybody here in the uk I don't think :cry: You would also have to be carefull as they would proberly be mapped for jap 100 ron fuel.

rob

mohsan

mines

if i am correct they are mapped for gtirs with stndard internals front mounts running 1.2 bar, am i correct?

mattygti-r

i dont have a MINES ECU , i have a FIELD ENGEERING ECU

mines ECUS CAN be mapped over here, 8)

and are infact sold over here as well

Dooie Pop Pop

mattygti-r said:

:roll: mines, fields :roll: whatever :lol: i knew you' d be able to give some info :wink:

mohsan

ecu

any major differences from mines ecu and fields?
is one better then the other, and yes where can the mines be remapped, thought you may of had to get a dastek uni ecu to piggy back it? can you map with non standard internals?

JIMMYBACK

Dooie Pop Pop said:
mattygti-r said:

:roll: mines, fields :roll: whatever :lol: i knew you' d be able to give some info :wink:
you wot thats the first i heard about it.i thought only mines in japan had the software or has someone cracked it :twisted: :eek: :wink:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
They cannot be mapped in the UK...

Think it was ProSpec that can get you them but they actually send them back to Japan for alterations... I asked about this quite a while back now...

Careful though... They were meant to have an 8000rpm limit but some are actually set to 80000rpm... :lol:

Rishi

mattygti-r

RishiGTiR said:
They cannot be mapped in the UK...

Think it was ProSpec that can get you them but they actually send them back to Japan for alterations... I asked about this quite a while back now...

Careful though... They were meant to have an 8000rpm limit but some are actually set to 80000rpm... :lol:

Rishi
thats who i was thinking prospec and Shin -- only place who will map em

didnt realise they send them back to MINES thougth they had MINES software over here

you can do this yourself anways