Mines Ecu

G

G20_GTI-R

I'm looking for a Mines tuned ecu. Let me know what you guys have! Thanks.

Chris.

J

jpward

G20_GTI-R said:
I'm looking for a Mines tuned ecu. Let me know what you guys have! Thanks.

Chris.
Are you aware these cant be re-tuned by anyone outside of Japan and usually set up for 102Ron?

G

G20_GTI-R

I believe its 100 ron and that is equivalent to what we get here in the US. I don't want to remap it as i've read they are all mapped to about 1 - 1.2 bar and i dont want anything more than that.

J

jpward

G20_GTI-R said:
I believe its 100 ron and that is equivalent to what we get here in the US. I don't want to remap it as i've read they are all mapped to about 1 - 1.2 bar and i dont want anything more than that.
I am running 1.2~1.4Bar on standard Ecu with an APEXI S-AFC II and z32 MAF ;-) ;-)

G

G20_GTI-R

Cool, I'm not looking to make over 300hp becuase of the week transmisson in my infiniti G20. I just want the mines ecu because i heard the fuel map is spot on.

STU666V

I have a mines ECU and the car has run well for 2 years but i am getting it changed in the next week or so, I also have some other box on the car (AFR? Can't remember the name of it). I was running 1.1 bar de-cat HKS filter, HKS front pipe and the cars was 279 BHP on v-power and the car gets the odd thrash :) and all seams fine.

G

G20_GTI-R

So does that mean you are selling it STU? If so how much do you want for it?