Mintex Brake Pads - Part #????

B

beast14

I know this may have been posted but i can't seem to find it....

Anyone knows what part number is for our car???........and also, do you know which other car uses the same pads???.......are these pads good???.........there supposed to be semi-metallic, right??

Have ya'll ever heard about 'premium plus' brake pads???......there made in canada........

youngsyp

The part no is indeed mbd 1500 for the fronts. There are two main types of pad. The M1144 and M1155. The M1144 is for fast road and light track work and the M1155 is more track based although should be fairly good on the GTiR. Basically, the M1155 will work up to higher temperatures.
Porterfield pads are supposed to be good and maybe easy for you to get hold of as they are made in the US I believe.

kyepan

i have 1155 atm, and they arn't all that great for normal road use.. if you drive along the motorway and then ask them to stop for a junction, they just don't like it, essentially their minimum operating temp is higher than normal road conditions generally afford. if your full on blasting and dabbing all the time they are good.. if not. go for 1144 material..

G

GAZ P

Don't use Mintex M1155/M1166 for road use, these r designed for competition use only.