Mods done so far, what to do next

Pete Watson

Hi!

This is what i have done so far to the engine.

ND FMIC
MD214
Forge DV
Walbro Pump
Magnecor Leads CV85
Spec-r Alloy Rad
Samco Hoses all round
Braided Fuel and Oil Lines
Inline Turbo Oil Filter (Looks Neat)
Forge Water Tank
Forge PAS Tank
Forge Oil Seperator

Haven't got a clue what power it will be showing but it has to be some kind of improvement. Really need to get it set up on a Rolling Road so that will be the next stop sometime this week.

Need a bit of advice on the ECU, Boost Control System and Fuel Injectors:

What would work best with formentioned Mods and what sort of final power i could expect?

Any help as always would be appreciated.

Cheers Pete

mattygti-r

id get a filter, (apexi), boost controller somin like a HKS evc or blitz, strut brace, (if your planning on spirited driving), run 1bar,

:lol: :wink:

chrisniss91

1 bar, means new clutch so budget for that :cry: Brakes so you can stop the thing if you havent already.

ECU could get a power FC, there may be a group buy going on still not to sure though

Pete Watson

Thanks guys!

I only listed the Engine Bay Mods but have also done the following:

Whiteline Works Kit
Rear Subframe Bush Kit
Springs and Struts
Braces Fr & Rr

AP 4 Pots
298mm Discs and Bells
Ferodo Front Pads
Rear Dics only std size
Mintex Rear Pads
Braided Lines all round
AP Racing Fluid

Speedline Comp 2 Alloys

This is why the car has taken 7 weeks, so much to do. As far as i am aware the guy i bought it from has a receipt for an organic clutch, so maybe this might be ok guess i will find out soon enough.

Next i wanted to sort out fueling and management.

Cheers Pete

Pete Watson

I was only going to go for 300-330bhp but as i now have the Stage II ND FMIC which is good for over 350bhp i was thinking more around 380ish.

I know i will need an engine rebuild before i turn the boost up, but at the moment i just wanted everything in place ready.

Will be at Billing on Sunday with my GTiR all being well, so was looking to get some more bits then.

Cheers Pete

nismoboy

if 380bhp is your target i`d go for a apexi power fc and set of lager injectors then u`ll be ready to turn the boost up after your rebuild.