mot failure

Godzilla

had it done this morning and she failed on a nearside ball joint and as some **** before had it they never reattached the brake hose back to its fixing bracket so the metal holder has torn into the boot joint , bloody idiots some ppl , anyway not bad considering i think so its in next sat for a retest all fixed up ,

saddler

had it done this morning and she failed on a nearside ball joint and as some **** before had it they never reattached the brake hose back to its fixing bracket so the metal holder has torn into the boot joint , bloody idiots some ppl , anyway not bad considering i think so its in next sat for a retest all fixed up ,
Not bad...Happy Days next week...

Godzilla

i no thing is i need the car next week for work luckely its on private parking so should be ok for a few days

Godzilla

getting fixed tomorrow had to buy full arm as the supposed parts woman couldnt find just a ball joint she i had no choice but to get full arm as it need doing tomorrow 97 plus vat robbing bastards

Sam_M

Same as my MOT really, just one balljoint was infact knackered, so I ended up getting a couple of new arms anyway, as it seems balljoints are a pain to get hold off, thought it be best to have both sides replaced as I use the car as an everyday car anyway.

Hill_Billy

Least yours failed on something major

Last time mine went to MOT it failed because there was only MPH on the speedo and not KPH and MPH.... lol

stumo

zilla, nissan don't do just the balljoints, that's why she couldn't find it!:doh:

you have to go the a motorfactors for them, usually listed under P10 Primera!

Mine failed on both front brake pipes corroded, small amount of welding needed on the rear sill, new wiper blades, side light not working and need a new front number plate. Not bad at all.

Godzilla

cost me 155 to put right plus a tenner to re mot it and now im good again , also holds road better now it has a new arm on i think