MoT failures - time for goose

CruiseGTi-R

R failed its Mot.

Failed on exhaust crumbling to bits, slick tyres :rockon:and track rod ends (bumpsteer kit).

New F1’s were in the back of the car waiting to be fitted so that’s already sorted.

Already ordered the MS bearings arrive tomorrow, knew they’d only last 5 mins :twisted: .

So I need a new exhaust pretty sharpish, can’t **** about.

Have thought about 5zigen (too expensive and take ages from Japan), Janspeed (I got air-con (and keeping for now)).
Ideally I wanted something quietish, but now think sod it:fu2:, and am going for goose.

So, where can I get one asap (and rock bottom price). Can’t go to get custom job so has to be delivered to my door job.

Last bit of grief, I want a bung welded on for my wideband, get it put on before or after fitting?

Cheers, toby

Last edited:
M

macphegf

Is Blueflame performance not one of the better and cheaper places?

D

deslynam

IIRC Blueflame make the mongoose zorsts. They've been helpful getting stuff sorted out for other people I know so perhaps worth giving them a call asap...

N

Ninja_tune_factory

tody , il do you a 3" janspeed systerm mate if you`l like ?

cheers Lionel.

CruiseGTi-R

That ebay item, that is basically a goose system right?

mot bloke said i need all the bolts/brackets/rubbers, where can I get these (that ebay thing says gaskets aren't included, and mine are a bit ****ed).

cojack

I got the full 5" slash cut from blue flame. It's a copy of the goose, stainless steel and fit's perfect. doesn't knock on the body. Sound's sweet and a good price. Cheaper than the goose to. When i bought mine off ebay the guy was sound. i well recommened this exhurst

You can buy the gasket and bracket's from any exhurst supplier. Thou i think you might have to get the cat bracket from nissan.