M's K&N

keastygtir

Hi all

Have done a search but no joy, I have a M's K&N filter on my car and need a replacement filter, does anyone know the part number for the filter or can suggest a suitable replacement.

Thanks

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I would just measure it up and then ask someone like Demon Tweeks who are the only people i know who would keep a large stock of filter replacement..

gtir_pimp

just buy a second hand hks mushroom kit from ebay or someone on here like pulsarboby. you can get the replacement filters for about £20 delivered

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
gtir_pimp said:
just buy a second hand hks mushroom kit from ebay
Urghh, I’d stay well clear of HKS airfilters.

I’ve got an M’s K&N but it came from JP with the car. Iirc DP or someone like that have made an Evo 5 K&N filter conversion for the GTiR.

I've been very happy with the M’s and had no issues :thumb:

What’s wrong with your M’s air fliter?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I've got a lovely HUGE 5" EVO Blitz thing on mine.. 8)

Seeing as you will already have a fitting kit you could also look at the universal K&N filters on eBay.. Just make sure you get the diameter correct..

GTIR-LOZ

i had to bin my m's one as when i held it up to the light you could see right through most of it!! if you do a search i posted up the website to get a new m's one from but they are expensive i just went online to k and N website and you can search for the filter by using the measurements from your old one, i.e the length width etc i got an exact match and it took a couple of days to get, just doesnt have m's printed on it

keastygtir

Cheers guys, I think im going to buy a new one from demon tweeks they seem to stock most universal sizes, and lookin on the k&n site there are quite a few options availible

I bought an Apexi Power Intake from this ebay seller, cost about £37 all in and it bolted straight on to my Z32 AFM and included a gasket and bolts too.

Not sure about fitment to the standard AFM, but it'd be easy to knock up a plate to make it fit. There are numerous holes, so it might fit anyway. If someone can measure the PCD of the standard AFM, I'll go and measure the other set of holes on the filter.

Absolute fúcking bargain. Best air filter on the market.

GTIR-LOZ

measure your m's one and put the measurments in the search box then it will come up with the correct size filter