my car got broken in to.

bestgtir

i got a phone call at 4am it was my brother
i answered it and he told me some1 had broken into my car
i was gutted so i drove down to my mums house my passenger side window was broken and they ripped out my apexi safc controller
****ing b*st*rds im gutted because its no use to them they ripped out the wires from the actual controller so its useless to them bet it was sum junkys crackhead trampy b*st*rds...they left my apexi avcr controller and my blitz ecu in the passenger footwell lucky me
.. anyway ive covered up the window and pushed it on to my mums drive as theres no engine in it.....its at the garage getting rebuilt. i need a complete black door as they stuck a screwdriver in it to pop the window and a apexi safc controller if any one has either please let me know thank you .

P

pulsarboby

got both mate. pm sent

sorry to hear about that, there probably kids that are trying to make a quick buck. but you never ever see or hear the little fcukers. my vans been tagged 3 times now and one day i WILL catch them, they wont get hurt but i will get them cleaning every car i own and anyone elses down my road that has had there cars tagged too
a days hard graft is better than giving them a slap!

Last edited by a moderator:

youngsyp

Sorry to hear this bud. I had some fooking cnut break my rear drivers side window and damage the body work around it in the process. This was the day before I was due to drive down to Cornwall too.

I didn't have anything in the car to steal which, made things worse in my eyes.

To make matters worse, my alarm was supposed to have a 'warn away' but, the prat who istalled the alarm, didn't do it properly so, it didn't work.

Needless to say, that now works and we also have a flood light on teh drive so, if anyone goes near either car, they'll be lit up quite nicely

If I caught the little scrote/s, I'd happily break the window again.... with their face/s. ;-)

Chin up bud.