My first long run in the r

P

pulsarmick

well had a nice drive yesterday bit nervous as it was the first time the car had bid on a long run since its was back on the road as it had been off road since 2005 i live in leicster and my misses has a sister in manchester so put a full tank of fuel in and went for it nice steady 60 mph and it use about £25 there nipped up to wigan then back to manchester and back home to leicester on £30 about 3/4 tank of fuel aint to bad is it done about 250 miles ish only had one small fault the starter went dead bumped the car starter then worked ok not bad for its first long run ps is it down hill from here now lol :thumbsup:

johnsy

i went to hull on friday from gateshead spent most of the time doing 60-70 ,booted it a couple of times went through 3/4 of a tank getting there which is 140mile (2,1/2hours)door to door so thats about £40ish ,

fancied going the scenic route on the way back a1079-a19 think its a few mile shorter but used more or less the same fuel if not a little more.........so id say the range of a full tank for me would be about 200-180mile .....................and it never missed a beat the whole way

suppose if i did 60 all the way id of got about 220 ish to a tank

P

pulsarmick

nice one well i was happy mine only had the starter fault will see how it goes now :-D