my new wheels!

D

Dazzagti-r

just got a bit lucky with a set of new wheels from the states, they look awesome, get some pics up soon, 8)

A

Ash

...just got a bit lucky with a set of young twins from the states, they look awesome, getting it up soon, 8)

.... I'm talking about a pic

:twisted:

D

Dazzagti-r

wheels

fuck off ash, tosser, if my post was pointless, yours was double pointless, go an eat your own foreskin. :twisted:

A

Ash

ah relax, it was just a joke....

I was just expecting to see a picture of your new wheels based on the subject ;)

D

Dazzagti-r

wheels

well apparently using a data cable for me phone you can download pics from ya phone to the pc then i can post one up but im havin trouble retrieving the bastard picture once its on the pc, so hold tight guys!, :wink:

JIMMYBACK

Re: wheels

Dazzagti-r said:
well apparently using a data cable for me phone you can download pics from ya phone to the pc then i can post one up but im havin trouble retrieving the b*****d picture once its on the pc, so hold tight guys!, :wink:
all good fun then :)

Davey

i wouldnt bother m8, every pic ive seen thats done that way :oops: , is the size of a postage stamp :? :wink:

geetee

f*** off ash, tosser, if my post was pointless, yours was double pointless, go an eat your own foreskin.
I can't believe I wasted my time reading this, let alone posting in reply :cry:

Oh and your reply was triple pointless cos it wuz a reply to a dubl pointless post - so there nerrr... you got the lurgy now.

I'm checking out for a while, I can't stand this shite anymore.

Regards to all the helpful and knowledgeable on here. I may return when sanity prevails again.

Cheers
GeeTee 8)