My R

GTIR1000

thats probably why i like it as i have vw's as well as the R lol, i think it s a good mix bit of euro and jap. I have alkways wondered what a pulsar would look like on banded steels :)

geoff pine

It doesn't matter what car its on it looks stupid :lol: Theres no way i'd drive around in a car with tyres mounted like that on the wheel either :der:
I getting worried it,s not the first time i have agreed with you :lol: :lol: :lol: though i do like the colour of them.

P

pulsarboby

wheels aint my cuppa tea either, need some spinners on there lol

differet though i guess

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
will vw wheels fit the pulsar??
As long as you get them with a big enough centre bore, yes. Most of the 4-stud VWs are 4x100, but the centre bore is about 2mm too small for a Pulsar (it's 57.1mm, and the Pulsar is 59.1mm) - that usually means that after-market wheels with spigot rings will fit... but things like hubcentric spacers won't.
Obviously the offset on the rim isn't an issue because that's likely what you're playing with for the Euro look, but it's worth considering the spacers.

Personally I prefer to keep the Pulsar JDM.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
There are already enough people who seem to think this is just a Golf with a body kit on it... even those "like a Golf" adds featured a GTi-R engine in them (notice them crowding around and saying "double overhead cams... just like a golf"?).