NEED Engine !!!!!!!!

J

john_man_gtir

last night went out with a frend with a evo f340 and was doing some drag runs as wanteed to see wich was faster of the line got to about 50 an second and POP:doh: now i feel dumb :oops: and need a engine so that i can prov to my frend that pulsars arnt as eak as he thinks thay are. can any of you guys help me find an engine.

Thanks for any help guys

O

Odin

john_man_gtir said:
last night went out with a frend with a evo f340 and was doing some drag runs as wanteed to see wich was faster of the line got to about 50 an second and POP:doh: now i feel dumb :oops: and need a engine so that i can prov to my frend that pulsars arnt as eak as he thinks thay are. can any of you guys help me find an engine.

Thanks for any help guys

http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47248

Rob

davey red.r

:shock: :shock: a focus rs is serious competition ,believe me ,try and race one on windy roads as i did in my 300bhp r couldnt shake it:oops: :oops: :evil:

lakeview

as long as the windy roads is 100% level 100% dry and not a pothole insight.kept up with one in my brothers golf r32 and during the summer out with a someone in his civic type r he kept up with one no problem

rob

davey red.r

yeah, never did ask the kid what he had done to it, suppose a chip and the boost turned up from well lane would see 300 in the focus ,or am just a shite driver:lol: :lol: :lol: