need wiring diagrams please

K

Kolyaness

electrical wiring diagrams

for factory turbo timer
ignition system
and fuel system

still no voltage to fuel pump, relay and fuse is good!

K

Kolyaness

Animaldaz said:
no it doesnt, there a very popular gizmo in japan so alot of cars are imported with them installed.
so its like hidden somewhere in my dash even tho its all apart and i looked for a aftermarket one and there is none........

K

Kolyaness

geoff pine said:
If what your are saying is correct why has mine not got one and i know of a few others with out them .
well do u have a link with all the factory options? if its not on there... then i will look for the secrectly hidden aftermarket turbo timer.... cause im not a pulsar buff

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
My turbo timer (after market one) was removed for the alarm install. Months later I found another aftermarket one tucked up above the fuse box and still wired in, but not working. My car (Import) did not have a factory turbo timer, because there isn't one.

geoff pine

Not worried i think that next to the hks fcd this must be the most uesless mod to spend money on. Just thinking if any one,s got a hks fcd this might be the guy to sell it to:lol:

K

Kolyaness

tell me why a turbo timer is not good? does ur turbo not run with oil lines, do your bearings in the turbo not need oil when spinning, you car does not supply oil pressure to the turbo bearings when the car is off even tho your turbo is spining. Over time it will take a toll and have major shaft play, which leads to the fin tips breaking, then loss of boast and blah blah... anyways just show me the factory options list without a turbo timer and i will stop lol actually i will stop cause im not a pulsar guy i just happen to get one and dont know anything about them really, basicly its probly well hidden but from what i seen there its all stock and every box is in japanese so hard to tell the difference between whats stock or aftermarket

Last edited by a moderator:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If you are in the UK a turbo timer is technically illegal as it's illegal to leave the car with the engine running.

Most wear also occurs on the engine at idle, so prolonged idle is not a good idea.

You don't need a turbo timer on any turbo car, all you do is drive off boost for the last couple of minutes and give the turbo chance to cool down and slow down.

Yes thrashing it and coming to an instant stop is bad for the turbo and will kill it eventually, but the simple option is not to do it.