new business

F

fatboygtir

hi guys just to let you know that i am starting a new car mod business in the south east (ramsgate/broadstairs) but it's not going to be open for about 2 months or so. So just thought i would say that as i already have my trade accounts set up with all of my suppliers if anyone needs anything i can get a alot of uprated parts for the gti-r. just pm me and i will let you know, as my R was stolen and you guys were very helpful i will sort you out with a good price (just trying to help) :)

Dooie Pop Pop

fatboygtir said:
hi guys just to let you know that i am starting a new car mod business in the south east (ramsgate/broadstairs) but it's not going to be open for about 2 months or so. So just thought i would say that as i already have my trade accounts set up with all of my suppliers if anyone needs anything i can get a alot of uprated parts for the gti-r. just pm me and i will let you know, as my R was stolen and you guys were very helpful i will sort you out with a good price (just trying to help) :)
by a good price i take it you mean for less than we could import stuff for.....i think we' ve had more than enough of uk prices and the w4nkers that push them.

pm Rishi he may be able to help you out :wink:

F

fatboygtir

Thanks for calling me a wa*ker makes me feel really special. By good price i meant a little over trade from my UK suppliers of pace, forge, baileys,hi spec, blitz, HKS etc but hey like i said i was only trying to help sorry if iv'e offended anyone.

A

AJ4

he didn't mean you, he meant some 'other' people who try and rip off UK owners ( its a touchy subject at the moment )

Fer instance, why would anyone buy an Apexi Power FC for £1300 from a UK dealer when you can import one from Japan for around £600....?? Some people are just having a laugh ( at our expense :evil: )

good luck with the business anyway dude 8)

F

fatboygtir

Ah sorry now i feel like a bit of a dick again sorry guys :oops:

O

Odin

fatboygtir said:
Ah sorry now i feel like a bit of a richard again sorry guys :oops:

So can we call you KING D I C K TUNING:?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

fatboygtir said:
Thanks for calling me a wa*ker makes me feel really special. By good price i meant a little over trade from my UK suppliers of pace, forge, baileys,hi spec, blitz, HKS etc but hey like i said i was only trying to help sorry if iv'e offended anyone.
not you :roll: well not unless you fall into the category i described :wink: (joke)

as Ross says we' ve had more than our fair share of greedy robbing bastids that get a trade discount from over sea' s and then have the downright fucking cheek to charge 30/40/50% PLUS over the RETAIL price :evil: and then moan when we quote ourselves happy :roll:

iv been told by two traders that the GTIROC members are a right bunch of tight fisted moaners.

made me feel quite proud that did! :D

the message is simple. play fair, dont mess us about, be honest and you' ll be fine :wink:

other than that there' s always the GTROC, MLR or Supra clubs, they are used to being overcharged and fed bollocks :roll: dont take it personal mate im giving you the benefit of the doubt as your technically one of us :p

feel i should add that if your buying jap stuff from uk suppliers then your hands are already tied :( as i said in my first post speak to Rishi (or Ashills/Mattygtir) they will make you a very happy and prosperous businessman :D :D :D

good luck :)

F

fatboygtir

sorry mate misunderstood i now hang my head in shame sorry again :oops: