new front wheels bearing

abyss

i havent check but i know that the nissan down my way charge an arm and a leg. Are they quite cheap at nissan.

O

Odin

Nissan want about £56 :shock: and you don't get a kit :? :roll: .

My local factors did me a whole kit for £30 odd quid 8) :D .

rob

O

Odin

Was off the shelf fella :wink: , Just go down your local factors mate they should all carry the same kits or be able to order them in pretty quick :D .

I live up in aberdeen so I don't really think your be wanting the number of my local factors :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

O

Odin

Re: ...

hmmm said:
I have to ask this again :wink: . What exactly comes in the whole kit? :oops:
I can't be ar5ed to answer this stupid question :roll: , BUT I WILL SAY TO EVERYBODY ELSE IF YOU BUY A WHEEL BEARING KIT IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO FIX A DODGY WHEEL BEARING :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

hmmm

But he could be bothered to write a stupid answer :roll:. Well done mate :wink:.

I just asked this as you said that the Nissan bearings dont come with a kit so I was just thinking what they exactly miss out. I'm guessing it would be the bearings, Grease, seals and pins.

Thanks anyway V, keep up the good work moderating the forum :wink:.

O

Odin

If some one tells you twice that you get everything you need :roll: What part of everything you need don't you understand? :? .

rob

O

Odin

JIMMYBACK said:
ok v can u list wot is in the kit plz theres a nice chap :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Nope :roll: buy your own bl00dy kit and find out :idea: .

rob