New Gadget

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280046418551&rd=1&rd=1

I bought it because it is"uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface" :shock: :lol: :lol:

Not really!!! But I was looking at the innovate stuff and thought a guage might be handy for when I'm not datalogged up and something goes toink, pink, bang or whatever. It will give me something to do on long motorway journeys too for fine tuning the economy. The guage was only another £50 on top of the innovate system which seems fair enough.

I could maybe have sourced it cheaper but wanted it for next week when operation custom exhaust starts and the hole can be incorporated. :thumbsup:

Jim

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
yeh, but I couln't find a UK distrbutor after a brief internet search so it'd be here next week.

nismoboy

those kits look good, so the aem one is just pug and play? so can u leave this plugged in all the while? or will it burn the lamba sensor out? how long do these bosch lamba sensor last if used all the time? cheers nis

nismoboy said:
those kits look good, so the aem one is just pug and play? so can u leave this plugged in all the while? or will it burn the lamba sensor out? how long do these bosch lamba sensor last if used all the time? cheers nis
Yep, just plug and play.
You leave it in permanently and the sensor should last a decent length of time.

campbellju said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280046418551&rd=1&rd=1

I bought it because it is"uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface" :shock: :lol: :lol:

Not really!!! But I was looking at the innovate stuff and thought a guage might be handy for when I'm not datalogged up and something goes toink, pink, bang or whatever. It will give me something to do on long motorway journeys too for fine tuning the economy. The guage was only another £50 on top of the innovate system which seems fair enough.

Jim
Whats wrong with the AEM accuracy?
I've not seen any reviews on it yet and haven't been bothered to compare it to my brothers, tested accurate wideband.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Nothing wrong with the accuracy, I was just laughing at the marketing garbage used to sell the product.