New GTIR owner

G

Gogs7

Hi there , just bought my first GTIR going to be using this as a track day car , i've got print outs from previous owner with it showing 321 bhp - Its got a stainless tubular manifold, decat, uprated garet turbo , hks induction , large front mounted intercooler, yellow injectors !!! , not sure if cams have been done as i've not got that far, walbro fuel pump , uprated clutch, Apexi valve controller , manual boost - uprated big brakes, mongoose exhaust - thats all i've found so far - would you guys reckon that that kind of horse power is possible with these mods and also can you advise to which mods are worth while for more BHP ???? Thanks :thumbsup:

antgtir

You could get more but you would have to run the car at a higher boost pressure and with that on a standard (internals) engine i presume wont last an aweful long time before something goes.

Some have been fortunate to have the pleasure of running the R no problems for the first year or two at 400bhp but others have experienced failures almost straight away.

Research the mods others have done on here first before you buy anything, you may save a few £'s in the end.

Good luck and welcome to the club.

Ant.

olliecast

welcome matey and have fun.

if you fancy a bit of sprint action, theres still spaces going at curbourough in a few weeks time