New lad

S

slingy16v

Hi peeps just signed up looks a good sight,was mad about vauxhalls,but now ive turned
jap;-) i had a subaru impreza turbo 2000 which i wasnt impressed with so i got ride of
that.Right now i own a nissan 200 sx s14a which is a nice car,but im going to see a
pulsar on saturday,just to say ive heard good things and bad things about them,so
im asking you guys as yous will know best.This is a small spec of the one im going to
look at please tell me your views

1994 NISSAN PULSAR 2.0 GTI R 16 V 4WD HIGHLY MODIFIED 60,000mls 3 Doors, Manual 5 speed, Hatchback, Petrol, Metallic Black. Genuine GTiR 4X4, Power steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrrors, Central Locking, Air Con, Paddle Racing Clutch, Apexi RSM Rev Speed Meter, Greddy Boost Gauge, Water Tempriture Guage, Air Flow Controller, Massive Front Mount Intercooler, Adjustable Suspension, Boost Controller, HKS Induction Kit, Dump Valve, 16" Aftre Market Alloys, Wind Deflectros, Usual GTi-R Refinements, Full Tax Full Test, Fresh Import.

Cheers slingy

P

Pete

hi there and :welcome:2 the GTIROC the R sounds ok but be carful if its fully mod any pics of the R if there is post them up

SickBoy

Yes it is it is advertised in the trader!!!

M8 dont do it they have the worst rep in the known universe:?

Buy one from the OC

Lee

Fire & skill

Vintage member
still worth a look, but bear in mind their reputation. there must be some good motors in amongst them. there is one at calders, nice motor but a bit pricey - im sure he'll knock a bit off

deank93

Welcome to the oc.....as already said its a good idea to have a look about on the for sale section here first as you've got a better chance of finding out about the history.

good luck!

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Someone on the other site bought a Gtir from them recently, it broke down in a couple of days and they didn't want to know. AVOID.