Next Upgrade???

J

joshuaclark

Hi all, not long had my R and wanted to put a few of my own touches to it and wondered what you guys, who probably know a lot more than me about them might recomend:p. I am planning on gettin a lightweight flywheel whilst i have the box out and bigger injectors before havin it remapped in a few weeks time. Anway here's the current spec; See what u think!?

Full engine rebuild using HKS oversized pistons,cams and internals.
Blitz airfilter
Walbro fuel pump
Apexi AVC-R Boost controller set to 1.5bar max
Apexi AFC NEO air/fuel controller
HKS Turbo timer
Blitz Hybrid turbo
Pace Race FMIC and Alloy Radiator with new fans
Mongoose staniless steel exhaust and de-cat
Norris Designs oil cooler
Pagid fast road pads and Grooved discs
Sparco front strut brace
Cusco rear strut brace
Turbosmart blow off valve
HKS iridium plugs
Magnecor leads
Uprated gerabox
Exeedy Organic clutch
17" OZ Hydra alloys with 205/40/17 directional Toyo tyres
GAB suspension kit
Toad cat 1 alarm
lol and propably a few other bits i forgot!

Anyway any ideas apprecited:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

joshuaclark

O yeah, also what power do you think she should be putting out, was thinking 320bhp maybe tad more?

youngsyp

Your next mod should be a decent brake set up. :shock:

1.5 bar and basically stock brakes is not a good mix ! :lol: As you have large wheels, a 325mm disc conversion with multi piston calipers would be ideal.

Any further mods would depend on how you use thcar or plan to use the car. ;-)

As for power, my practially stock GTiR with the original top mount intercooler is making 318 bhp at 1.1 bar so, I'd hope you'd be making a bit more than 320 bhp with your 1.5 bar, FMIC and Blitz turbo, depending on its spec !

Paul

J

joshuaclark

sorry mate my bad there, forgot to say i do have aftermarket calipers too not quite sure what they are tho.

lol too right there tho 320bhp+ on stock brakes! Geeeez! lol

J

joshuaclark

O yea that sounds gd mate, any idea what i could expect to pay for the elbow to be made and fitted

John

joshuaclark said:
sorry mate my bad there, forgot to say i do have aftermarket calipers too not quite sure what they are tho.

lol too right there tho 320bhp+ on stock brakes! Geeeez! lol
Not a fun experience, got a bit more power than that and the dire standard brakes!

snoon

joshuaclark said:
O yea that sounds gd mate, any idea what i could expect to pay for the elbow to be made and fitted
I paid 260 for mine from the racing line in halifax.