Nismo Gearset

O

Odin

Never been launched :doh: :roll: , How the fu*k did it break then :der: .

And easy to get hold of :doh: , What a f*cking moron :roll: .

Rob

Mr GTiR

It cost over 3k brand new and was used in a 450bhp Pulsar.(Never launched) It has also done under 3,000 miles.
One cog is broken as you can see in the pictures.
LMFAO!! If this bloke thinks he's going to sell it then he's DREAMING!!!

M

m_port

Mr GTiR said:
LMFAO!! If this bloke thinks he's going to sell it then he's DREAMING!!!
I was thinking of getting it, But i dont think it will be that easy to get a replacement, could you not fit a cog from quaife ?

O

Odin

Mr GTiR said:
No, as the shafts are matched to the cogs.
I'm sure you could get a quaife gear machined to fit, Anything is pos ;-) .

But I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole as it's probably had a pretty hard life on the drag strip, Just buy a quaife in the first place ;-) .

Their is one for sale on the forum ;-) , Just remember it cheap for a reason ;-) .

Another point to think about is that I doubt very much that Quaife would even sell you a gear.

Rob

Shaun

Also a has a standard centre diff whereas the Nismo box had a limited slip one so i would say definately a standard RB box

youngsyp

My personal favourite line is where he says "I'm no gearbox expert but, can't see any other signs of damage." :lol:

Oh what a character.

Paul

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
mad max said:
Did anybody look at the other parts he is selling ?

Spotted the Engine and the Clutch.. If you knew what you were doing you could check the engine over to verify the parts and condition..

O

Odin

Mr GTiR said:
So according to his other auction it's Lex's old engine.

:shock: So one careful lady owner then :doh: :der: .

Just how many vids have we seen of the road worrier thrashing the nuts out of his heap, A true legend in his own memory :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
If i remember Lex's car was an RB model wasn't it??

So the Clutch will have been Launched and that Gearbox is likely to be an abused RB one.. I'm sure it had a Quaife in there at some point though..

MarkTurbo

Odin said:
Never been launched :doh: :roll: , How the fu*k did it break then :der: .
Its 3rd gear thats stripped you dumb ass ;-) Since when do you launch a car in 3rd :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like a standard RB box to me too, only worth £100 at the most in that condition :lol:

O

Odin

MarkTurbo said:
Its 3rd gear thats stripped you dumb ass ;-) Since when do you launch a car in 3rd :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like a standard RB box to me too, only worth £100 at the most in that condition :lol:

No but 2nd to 3rd is still very stressful on a drag strip wouldn't you say ;-) , And even more so with a OS clutch fitted, So fook off loser :thumbsup: .

Rob