nismo update

notorious

hey guys, not posted in a while, just a little update on my awd motorsport pulsar, the car is now in the workshope ready to get built, new turbo has been choosen, along with bigger brakes. hopefully get a few runs soon. ill update with pics as soon as i can. cheers chris

antgtir

I must say ive not heard of you, no offence, so you will have to enlighten me and maybe some others on here as to what your spec is, plans now and for the future are for the car.

What do you do with the R, sprint? Hill climb? Rally?

It looks like from the pic of the inside of the R there are some interesting mods on there.

Hope the new parts work as well as expected.

Ant.

notorious

well ive always had an impreza so never been on here. as for the car im sure most people will no it well. as for spec, im not givin much away, in previous spec it did a 10.9 @ 125mph. oh and im a drag racer

John

antgtir said:
I must say ive not heard of you, no offence, so you will have to enlighten me and maybe some others on here as to what your spec is, plans now and for the future are for the car.

What do you do with the R, sprint? Hill climb? Rally?

It looks like from the pic of the inside of the R there are some interesting mods on there.

Hope the new parts work as well as expected.

Ant.
The car is the ex-AWD Motorsport Pulsar which was a 10sec quarter mile car when it was running 470bhp ish on its old engine.

From what I've heard notorious has bought the shell and its going to be running marcs old engine from his smashed pulsar with a larger turbo on it as seen in the pics above.

As I said above I also heard your planning to make it road legal, although if you are planning that good luck to you as Ive seen the car in the flesh and needs alot to get it to that stage and personally I would of bought a road legal R in the first place then worked on big power!

notorious

yes, but i think the term road legal is slightly optimistic, i mean road legal so it can compete at totb,kinda road legal like all the other "road" cars that compete there every year. im not gona drive it around the streets or anything like that. anyway, if it doesnt get road status im not botherd really, its a budget drag car that i intend to use on the drag strip only

N

Nik_GTI-R

notorious said:
yes, but i think the term road legal is slightly optimistic, i mean road legal so it can compete at totb,kinda road legal like all the other "road" cars that compete there every year. im not gona drive it around the streets or anything like that. anyway, if it doesnt get road status im not botherd really, its a budget drag car that i intend to use on the drag strip only
Fuk that Chris,get it taxed,motd and insured and get it down kdy.All the boy racers will be thinking its just a gti :lol: :lol:

P.S u no interested in a nice R for a daily driver ;-) ;-) lol

notorious

haha aye id love one, only thing im short of is the 4k!!! keep it u mad man, stick it in the gargae or let the missus drive it