Nissan pulsar 300bhp or more with good mods for 5kish????

G

gdm1984

Right, lat chance to get me to convert, (mods i know this is in the wrong place but couldnt put it in the non members bit) Right does anyone have a mint GtiR for sale, max 70k on clock, over 300bhp, good mods, preferably long mot and tax, i have a max 5k budget but for the right one might stretch the budget for an outstanding one but not by too much! i have had some offers for cars but none fit the bill and i would have to spend about 2k on them to get what i want, anyway people, pm me if you have what i want or i will just give up and keep my teg!!!!! lol Cheers

O

Odin

Keep your honda matey :idea: , Your never going to find a pulsar thats that mint not for 5k :roll: , I could of bought 3 skylines GTR's for what i'v spent on mine and it's still not perfect :cry: .

So inless your going to buy the best one you can afford then chuck another 20k at it to get it perfect I wouldn't bother :wink: .

Remwmber the youngest pulsar's are at least 11 years old now.

rob

SickBoy

Mine is the mintest of them all :wink:

But with the work done i would not let it go for less than 6.5K

5K will get you a nice one but not mint !!!!!!

They are old cars now so unless its had a full very expensive respray ( like mine :roll: ) they will all have11 years plus old paintwork

Lee

G

gdm1984

yeah but you know what i mean, some are just rust buckets with the odd good mod here and there, i have possibly found one now which is not quite what im after but close enough and the boy is reasonable in his pricing, what other 10+ year old car is worth more than 5k????

paz

gdm1984 said:
yeah but you know what i mean, some are just rust buckets with the odd good mod here and there, i have possibly found one now which is not quite what im after but close enough and the boy is reasonable in his pricing, what other 10+ year old car is worth more than 5k????
Lancia Delta, R32 Skyline, various Cossies to name but a few ;)

Paz

G

gdm1984

true, anyone want to buy a 99reg teg for 30k then????? lol

SunOnGTiR

I might take an offer of 6.5k for my minter :shock:
UK R,red,44k,4 owners,lightly odded,two sets of wheels,etc,etc.

ONLY JOKING :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

gdm1984

ok, red is ok as long as the handles etc have been colour coded and you got a nice set of gold rims on them! hehe

B

bex

i like red ones

the first one i ever went in was red!

i lost my pulsar virginity to a red one :lol:

paz

bex said:
i like red ones

the first one i ever went in was red!

i lost my virginity in a red one at the age of 12 :lol:
That looks slightly more accurate to me :lol:

Paz