no reply from greenline motorsport

G

gtirsime

has anyone had any dealings with greenline motorsport of japan? they have all the right bits at the right money but are not replying to my e-mails since jan. or can anyone point me in direction of a better supplier? :(

O

Odin

I ordered some new jun valve guids a while ago, And they came very quickly 8) :wink: , I was very happy with the service I got from greenline :D , Much better than getting ripped off by people flogging stuff on here :evil: :roll: .

rob

Ps keep trying dude

J

jiw

Yeas they reply next day to me, however they never reply to EDD, i wonder why :roll: :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I've had excellent service from GreenLine...

Maybe you're on their junkmail list... :lol:

G

gagge

if you ask for a price from them and then dont buy the actual item youve quotet about they never answer to you anymore. dont know why but thats the way they do it..

pete-r

ive bought stuff from them,sometimes ive had to write a few times for a price but as soon as thats been done,no problems.i think youve just got to be patient with greenline :wink:

O

Odin

I orderd stuff today and got this reply all most straight awy :wink: :lol: .

Thanks Robert,

Your payment has cleared in our account. We will send you your receipt and tracking information as soon as we have shipped your order. Receipts are in PDF format of approximately 120kb.

Please allow 1-7 days for dispatch of your order. You will be notified of any delays if they have not already been specified during the enquiry process.

Changes to contents of order and shipping configuration cannot be changed from this point on in the order process.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: AND HA

ROB

Rishi

vpulsar said:
I orderd stuff today and got this reply all most straight awy :wink: :lol: .

Thanks Robert,

Your payment has cleared in our account. We will send you your receipt and tracking information as soon as we have shipped your order. Receipts are in PDF format of approximately 120kb.

Please allow 1-7 days for dispatch of your order. You will be notified of any delays if they have not already been specified during the enquiry process.

Changes to contents of order and shipping configuration cannot be changed from this point on in the order process.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: AND HA

ROB

Ooohhhh!.... What you been buying now...????

Rishi

O

Odin

You wouldn't beleave me if i told you :shock: :wink: :lol: .

King of the big spenders me 8)

rob

O

Odin

Ok if I must :roll: .

I'v bought a stronger clutch fork pivot :shock: :wink: .

rob

Rishi

vpulsar said:
Ok if I must :roll: .

I'v bought a stronger clutch fork pivot :shock: :wink: .

rob

From all the way in Japan... :?

O...K.... :roll:

Take it was one of those NISMO ones...?

Rishi