no warm air

EVOBAD

a mate of mine has just bought gtir he came round & asked me ther is no hot air from air vents plus i noticed when i took it out the oil temp was hight arond halfway but water temp was spot on ,the car seems to go ok tweeked to 1bar & goes well any ideas thermostat pos,ps ther was no mayo:lol:

EVOBAD

do u mean the bottom door on thermostat,plus changed colant today to make sure no air lock fans came on lovly all hoses were nice and hard so must be thermo wher can i get 1 for a good price

the chief

just leave the thermostat out and see if that gets the temp down. if it does then buy a new one. are the fans on all the time?

EVOBAD

no mate when i just changed colant it took ages for fans to come on i had blowers flat out in car ,fans came on at just under half way then went of like normal,just dont understand why no warm air in car from vents

P

pulsarboby

heater matrix more than likely is blocked!
put your hand on the pipes going in and out the bulkhead, if one side is hot when at running temp and the other is cold or just luke warm, then theres your problem!

geoff pine

geoff pine said:
Bottom door motor not operating
On the passenger side foot well just on top of the ecu theirs a long thin metal rod unclip this from the plastic clip. Get the engine to temperature the set the controls on cabin and the slide to hot then pull this rod towards the seats and see if it gets hot. It seam to be there are a number of cars that have this problem I have changed the motor but it still doe's not work so mine is clipped in the on position for now .