North west area or north wales? Need help please!

• Thread starter heaven is a gtir (bry)
  • Start date
H

heaven is a gtir (bry)

Is there anyone in the north west area that can help me?

This is my original post.

http://forum.gtiroc.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=31012&start=0

I am pulling my hair out and me and my mate have ran out of ideas at what to do. We never let any thing beat us but at the same time we have very little experiance in turbo cars. My mate is convinced that it is turbo related but im sure what everyone else is saying is the right angle on the poor fuel.

My last resort is to pay a profesional to do the job because i wont learn anything of them. Also the nearest place that will touch the car that is decent is dp motorsport or hi-teq. I want hi-teq to tune the car when it is runnig best i can get it but they are too far away to take it for this problem.

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING

Cheers Bry

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
RC developments have a lot of R experience too, they just don't seem to get the same recognition. I've used them and Hiteq in the past for tricky faults/questions and been pleased with both.

Jim

R

robinsongtir

at the moment RC have about the same amount of GTi-Rs having work done there as there are EVOs they are top notch with both cars.

H

heaven is a gtir (bry)

I am going to do the fuel pump tomorrow and check the turbo.

Once i have done that i might either pm uncle winnet or just go and see hi-teq next week, if they carnt fit me in i will go to rc developments.

Cheers guys :D

Bry :cry:

H

heaven is a gtir (bry)

Right ran out of ideas now so i am going to book in at RC developments for wednesday if i can. :roll:

Cheers for the help guys :D

Bry :D