Nuts

johnny gtir

Any one got a spare set of nuts mine seem lost lol

No i bought and was given a few a while back kept a few used what i needed then gave the spares away to help others out.
So x mas is one of the only holiday time i get off from work and been so busy lately and will be untill i break up having three pulsars i have lots to do problem is when i am off so is everyone else and places are all shut so Wanted any nuts bolts clips screws etc for interiour infact anywhere i have work on brakes engine bay gear box clutch so any really please handy to have spare as i dont realise untill i need them then end up stuck cash waiting paypal etc thanks

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Does your local Aldi have any of those "various nuts and bolts" sets in? - The metric set has proved quite useful for the odd missing/damaged ones I've needed.

johnny gtir

I got a few sets inc stainless from screwfix mate its more things like gearbox bolts, flywheel prop etc anything more gtir than just standard nuts and bolts martin was more than helpfull last time gave me loads some of which i still have just thought if anyone had stuff lying around they would not use or anyone breaking cars as so many seem just to throw them out

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I can see what I've got, but it's probably things like that bastard bolt which I didn't put back in last time.