OEM weather strips from Nissan dealership in UK

Montman

hi guys,

Looking for all weather strips for GTiR as im in the process of restoring but since im in the caribbean, getting these parts are difficult.

Can any of you supply me with a number/website/email address for a Nissan dealership where i can get these parts from asap (preferably a dealership that has them in stock)

Will supply part #s ive acquired just in case this helps someone else who is also in the process of restoring:

FRONT DOORS:

RH Glass run rubber :80330-50C55
LH Glass run rubber: 80331-50C55

Weather strip - front door RH: 80830- 50C00
Weather strip - front door LH: 80831- 50C00

QUARTER GLASS:

Weather strip RH : 83332- 50C00
Weather strip LH : 83333- 50C00

Bottom moulding RH: 83808- 50C00
Bottom moulding LH: 83809- 50C00

Upper moulding RH: 83810- 50C00/ 50C01
Upper moulding LH: 83811- 50C00/ 50C01

TAIL GATE:

Window Seal : 90352-50C00

Contact info for dealership in the UK with these parts would be much appreciated thanks!!

John

I very much doubt any dealer would have any of these in stock, its just to specific a part for to old a car. Im sure a few people have ordered these within the past year or so and they were all back order jobs.

Tim

As already said, none of the dealers will carry stock.

Your best bet is to speak to a dealer and see if they can ship overseas, if not ask one of us to grab the bits and ship for you.

vss irvine

i hope you realise your looking at over £500 worth of parts there, contact mike at mjp eastern auto

http://www.mjpauto.com/

i doubt theres many dealers that would post overseas.

if you have any problems let me know and ill source them for you.

i know a friendly nissan dealer...

Montman

Thanks for the replies guys.

The R is getting up in age and where im from they are as rare as gold bullion washing up on the beach.

So really want to freshen her up and make her a decent example.

Thanks for the link Vss. I have no doubt that prices will be up there. Actually got some info today on said parts and its north of 600! But these are soon to be classics so makes sense restoring her while i have the means to.