oil cooler wanted cheap as pos

EVOBAD

wher is the best to buy just the cooler ,am after half inch fitment 13 -19 etc:-D will hav used 1 if any body has 1 :thumbsup:

rayman75

there are kits on ebay for about £150.

i originally bought all the bits seperatly. i bought a brand new 13 row cooler for a MGgt for about £35 deliverd, sandwhich plate with thermostat for £45 and i had proper swadged hoses made up at Pirtek for £20 (they done me a good deal as i used to work there). you could do the hoses cheaper without swadged ends.

i think it cost me just shy of £100, and it works a treat, mine is front mounted aswell.

C

Crazy

I will have a Mocal 13 Row Oil Cooler for sale in a week or two, let me know if its any good to you.

youngsyp

rayman75 said:
there are kits on ebay for about £150.

i originally bought all the bits seperatly. i bought a brand new 13 row cooler for a MGgt for about £35 deliverd, sandwhich plate with thermostat for £45 and i had proper swadged hoses made up at Pirtek for £20 (they done me a good deal as i used to work there). you could do the hoses cheaper without swadged ends.

i think it cost me just shy of £100, and it works a treat, mine is front mounted aswell.
Could you let us know where you sourced the cooler and sandwich plate from please ?

Cheers

Paul

rayman75

no. all you do is remove the oil filter, put on the sandwhich plate, i used a bit of locktight on the thread, then fitted new oil filter and hoses.