organised street racing

C

Chi-town

i am originally from the US where in every major populated city there are "underground organised street races" that happen every weekend. i have yet to hear any type of activity such a these races happeneing here in the UK. So if anyone could alert me of such activities it would be helpful. PM me if you dont want to reveal a secret location.

paz

They do happen round here, but its all a bit ghey if you ask me. I know people in general put their foot down from time to time, but steetracing is just asking for trouble.

Paz

Mr GTiR

paz said:
They do happen round here, but its all a bit ghey if you ask me. I know people in general put their foot down from time to time, but steetracing is just asking for trouble.
Yes in the North West it happens a lot and as Paz say's streetracing is just asking for trouble.

Chi-town if your based in the N/W pm me fella.

B

bex

paz said:

Paz
its not ghay if its done right

warrington and MNR have gone ghay

but if its organised properly and by the right people its good

and chavless 8)

Mr GTiR

coxie said:
:shock: :roll: dangerous
Agreed. It's just not worth it anymore, i've not been in years!

Bex, i sooner be on a track with marshall's and medical facilities instead of some 'industrial estate'.

B

bex

Mr GTiR said:
coxie said:
:shock: :roll: dangerous
Agreed. It's just not worth it anymore, i've not been in years!

Bex, i sooner be on a track with marshall's and medical facilities instead of some 'industrial estate'.
i cant be bothered getting into this age old argument again

there is ways of making it safer

blah blah blah...

:lol:

B

bex

oh and if anyone in the north west area is interested in chavless very well organised racing drop me a pm 8)

coxie

:? people who go to tracks CHOOSE to.... people who street race put other lives at risk.i for one value my licence :!:

C

Chi-town

deisel weasel said:
Chi-town said:
"underground organised street races" that .
you need to find these guys :wink:

well the rise in real street racing is what inspired that movie. after that movie was released, the street racing scene went to crap.

ex-gtir

straightliners who cant cut it on track :roll:
street racing, all its about is big heads who like to show off to the schools girls/corsa drivers
something you do when a sad teenager :lol:

Gray

Street racing is an always has been crap in the north west, usually it takes ages to get to and youre there for about 10 minutes and no one races and then the police come and everyone goes home.

I used to go ages ago when it first started when only a select few knew about it and we could get away with racing for hours with about 20 cars. Now theres just too many cars and attracts too much attention and too many chav idiots in cars that were designed with boot space and leg room in mind rather than speed an acceleration.

Anyone can drive fast in a straight line.

paz

bex said:
paz said:

Paz
its not ghay if its done right
You're right, its actually ghey.

Paz

O

Odin

Bex keep this cr@p off the forum :roll: :evil: .

There is no way off makeing street raceing safe it's the pass time of idiots :roll: most of the cars that get involved are sheds driven by 18 year old chavs :cry:(BEX YOU'ED FIT RIGHT IN) .

And this owners club in no way condones this kind off behaviour from it's members :roll: , Like others have said keep it on the track or drag strip.

We all have a blast with other cars now and again but this kind of organized street raceing is just asking for trouble :cry: .

rob