oz rally wheels

P

pulsarboby

i sold a set of these not long ago (15s), they do fetch good money.
ive got a set of 16s with cut slicks but they have a 114pcd but i have spacing converters for them to fit the R with that pcd

GTIR1000

how much would you be wanting for them bob? i have been looking at the oz wheels and a few old skool wheels on the mk1 golf site that i have not seen on pulsars before only problem is with some i have been looking at is the centre bore is to small :(

P

pulsarboby

il have to have a think about it jamie as i was gonna use them myself. they come with h&r 20mm spacers x4 that you just bolt on to your hubs then bolt the wheels to them as per normal, the spacers just become an extension of the hub face.

they have cut goodyear slicks on at the moment so not sure if these are legal either

if you get no other offers by monday then pm me and il have a think about it in the meantime:)

dencon

I exchanged a set of OZ rally wheels for a new set of Slipstreams at Rare Rims some time ago. I will check tomorrow to see if they still have them. Their massive stock of wheels is only the next road away. den.