Paddle clutch fitting prices

R

ROSSGTIR

Can anyone tell me how many hours labour it takes to fit a paddle?
So i can work out cost etc.

A

Anonymous

I'd allow 7 - 8 hours on average, it can be done quicker if you've had practice.

R

ROSSGTIR

Ben said:
I'd allow 7 - 8 hours on average, it can be done quicker if you've had practice.
sorry mate bit of confusion im talkin bout gettin a garage to do it, how long dya think for a proper qualified mechanic

skiddusmarkus

If it's their first one then from the crack of dawn until dusk :lol: .If they've done a lot then 3-4 hours.Some on here(Ex GtiR/Olly)can dfo it in less I think and travel :wink: .

J

jasegould

IIRC book time is approx 12 hours depending on the spec. Most garages that havent done one before prob won't touch it, and if they do they will prob charge quite a bit

I

Innovate Performance

ROSSGTIR said:
Can anyone tell me how many hours labour it takes to fit a paddle?
So i can work out cost etc.
Hi mate we charge £370.50 + parts for replacing the clutch. That does include VAT :D

ex-gtir

skiddus where does 3/4 hours come from :?: :roll:
i charge £300 all in including all fluids and you can stay and watch it done and learn a little
i can do skimmed flywheel for £30 :D this will need doing if you have a paddle in now
mike

skiddusmarkus

It comes if you're doing a car that the owner hasn't messed about with and you're left on your own not being distracted Mike :wink: