Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

• Yellow

• Total voters
P

PaddyPower

As most of you may be aware, my motor is in a bit of a state.

I am probably going to keep it but as it will probably need a full respray was wondering about any of the following.

Now i am not one of these max power boys, but is there any body styling that looks good but subtle on the R? If so please let me know what and post up some pictures.

Also what colour?

What wheels as well 17" or 18" and what style. Pictures of wheels would be well appreciated?

G

GTiRich

You thought about doing a rally stylee paintjob :?: Would look amazing

G

gotoinstant-redline

a flat and polish will get that shit off! dont waste your money on it!

get some nice wheels with the money!

L.

P

Pulsar_Bitch

Have you seen those BMW's.
They are like a deep purply bluey colour, I love it. Everytime I see one I want to like it lol

Dunno what it would look like on a Pulsar tho.

$

$ven

jimmybackb said:
red n white :D
I second that. And to be precise: original red, everything color coded, tinted windows (no plastic :oops: ) And nice 17inch white wheels.

P

PaddyPower

Why is everyone opting for black? Every R i see is black

P

PaddyPower

What about doing it in the colours of the good old paddy flag?

P

PaddyPower

Jypo?

Nothing wrong with padies! Especially when they are good girls from down south with a nice deep accent that people like your good self wouldn't understand for the life of you.

By the way padies don't drive arround in caravans, they are called new age travellers or pikie cunts. Please don't ever get the two confused ever again!

G

GTiRich

Nothing wrong with padies! Especially when they are good girls from down south with a nice deep accent that people like your good self wouldn't understand for the life of you.
Cant argue with that really. Irish accent is by far the best in the world :wink:

A

Anonymous

dragon green thats what colour iam getting mine sprayed next year if i dont rebuild the engine red is s##t they fade in the sun and you spend all your time polishing it