pads

nismo-400R

wheres the best place to get front brake pads from if uve got the hi-spec callipers on?other than hi-spec,lookin for the mintex 1144
thanks

youngsyp

I got my Mintex M1144 pads from Rally Designs. They were the cheapest at the time and provided very good service. Great communications as well !

J

jpward

nismo-400R said:
wheres the best place to get front brake pads from if uve got the hi-spec callipers on?other than hi-spec,lookin for the mintex 1144
thanks
I get mine from my local factors who wont inflate the price! just give them the whole part number i think of top of head it's 1500bd1144 or something like that for the front ;-)

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
Are The Mintex M1144 Any Good ??? Ive Got The Green Stuff Pads On At The Mo And There Crap

J

jpward

HotSnot92 said:
Are The Mintex M1144 Any Good ??? Ive Got The Green Stuff Pads On At The Mo And There Crap

Chalk and cheese mate i couldnt believe the difference especially from cold! only thing is they squeal a bit more :x

Sam_M

Where else do you guys get your Mintex 1144`s from? Rally designs only show 100NX 1.6, and I cant seem to find them stocked by anyone else for the GTiR. Are they that difficult to get hold of??

Sam

youngsyp

jpward said:
I get mine from my local factors who wont inflate the price! just give them the whole part number i think of top of head it's 1500bd1144 or something like that for the front ;-)
Out of interest mate, how much can you get them for ?

J

jpward

youngsyp said:
Out of interest mate, how much can you get them for ?
Think they were £50 I remember thinking shit wish i had ordered 2 sets incase he made a mistake but i do get a little discount as he has been supplying the family for years but Id say because they are classed as a racing pad then everyone else see's fit to bump up the price :evil: