pallet delivery

P

pulsarboby

anyone know of a pallet delivery company that are reasonable, cant believe i have to put a 35kg transfer box on a pallet:doh: that can be lifted under one arm, these couriers really get on my t1ts:evil:

davey red.r

no, whats wrong with people eh,boils my pi**people that cant evan lift a small item why do the job if you cant help people:x
then go home to there other half,
and say what a hard day ive had pet,
id like to launch a 25lb wet cod right across his face for you bob:lol:

davey;-)

jjs

hi there is a company in berwick upon tweed called shunters deliver or collect anything you can fit on a pallet, anywhere in the uk for £50.00

davey red.r

that sounds alright, not sure about as much as you can on a pallet, i mean you could just stack engine on top of engine then a box on top of that :lol: they must have a weight limit pop the phone number up jim if you know it for bob:thumbsup:

davey;-)

P

pulsarboby

:lol: :lol: that in a nutshell is the answer they got from me when i gave them a bollocking on the phone,
they send round little weedy type blokes that should eat a few more dinners and go to the gym to build thereselves up a bit, why! they cant lift 10kg let alone 30

poor old geoff pines been waiting over a month for a transfer box after the idiots had somehow managed to lose the first one i sent:shock: now they send another halfwit round who couldnt even lift the thing up, and then refuses to take it:evil:

used to have a girl come and pick stuff up who worked for dhl who weighed around 8 stone and she was brilliant, then they go get rid of her and this other monstrosity of an excuse for a bloke takes her job.
im gonna get the lazy fooker sacked, really has give me the right hump:evil:

anyway need a cheap pallet delivery firm asap please!!!!

have you got there number or any details please jim, and do they operate anywher in the uk?

davey red.r

yes i bet if they found an 80kg box full of pound coins,
theyd lift it no probs:lol:
then again so would i:lol:

davey;-)

P

pulsarboby

how many pounds exactly would an 80kg box of £1 coins equate too?
whos clever lol

jjs

h i the number for shunters is 01289 330472 , i know a guy who breaks BMW, s and uses this company a lot, he sends engines and gearboxes all over the UK,

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
how many pounds exactly would an 80kg box of £1 coins equate too?
whos clever lol
lazy basterds, couriers really tick me off, especially Ashfords City Link

each £1 coin = 10 grms so 80kg would be £8000 :lol: not many would leave that behind now would they :lol:

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

stevepudney said:
lazy basterds, couriers really tick me off, especially Ashfords City Link

each £1 coin = 10 grms so 80kg would be £800 :lol: not many would leave that behind now would they :lol:

i think there all robbing boogers! i was gonna let fastlane take me to court they reckoned i owed them ££££hundreds they would contact at the end of every month for items posted upto 3 months in arrears telling me so many were overweight and that dhl had billed them for monies owed due to weight discrepancies:shock:
i told them to shove there bill up where no sun shines and told them they were trying to con me (which i still do believe they were) its so easy for them to contact all there customers months after something has been delivered, demanding an extra £4 here and £7 there, multiply that by a few hundred companies which there doing the same thing too and then were talking a lot of money. if theres a prob with weight on one item then you should be notified immediately, not 3 months down the line after its been delivered
!
seems funny that they never pursued it any further either, which makes me feel even more that they are guilty of robbing people.

steve i think your wrong with that equasion, and i never went to school lol
it must be £8000 if £1 weighs 10 gram

neil240z

pulsarboby said:
just booked with these neil, is virtually half the price the other muppets wanted, robbing g1ts:evil: so thanks for that!

thanks jim but just booked with above although i will keep these as a backup, just in case lol so thanks for getting me there number as i couldnt find them on the net:thumbsup:
sweet!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
steve i think your wrong with that equasion, and i never went to school lol it must be £8000 if £1 weighs 10 gram
yeah your right, I forgot to add a 0, it should read £8000

but it turns out I was wrong about the weight of the coin anyway, according to bank of england, a £1 coin weighs 9.5 grms that would mean a 80kg package would contain £ 8,421

and they'd be even less likely to leave that sitting about :lol: :lol:

Trip

stevepudney said:
yeah your right, I forgot to add a 0, it should read £8000

but it turns out I was wrong about the weight of the coin anyway, according to bank of england, a £1 coin weighs 9.5 grms that would mean a 80kg package would contain £ 8,421

and they'd be even less likely to leave that sitting about :lol: :lol:
then you wonder 0.5 of a gram what a difference it makes :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I've always use PalletLine..

£60 and they will take an engine from Aberdeen to London.. Think i was only £30 to have my engine sent to and from my Engine Builder..