part number rocker cover washers

maz

is that the washer that sits ontop of the little rubber circles? and would u need to buy them from nissan only?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Maz, be aware that there about £3 something each and there are 12 I think (just the metal washer, not the rubber), I was going to replace all mine but as soon as I was presented with the invoice I told him to send them back. I cleaned my original ones up and sprayed them black (smooth hamerite).

The domed nuts are about £3 each aswell :shock:

Last edited:

gtirx2

Would anyone know where to get them dome nuts but in blue:wuss: i have checked the aerotek website but they have seemed to have stopped doing them?

andytb

washers

i need the washers and the rubber bit to !!!£3 each!!!!!!!!!!
does anyone know what the part number is for the rubber bit thanks
thanks for the washer number stumo

MarkTurbo

I know Nissan are robbing c**ts but £3 for a bloody washer :shock:

If you looked in the right place you could probably buy a full set of nuts and washers for that ;-)

andytb

rocker cover

lol matty this cars having more bits taken of it (it was only meant to be serviced!)have a nice photo of it in bits lol will be picking up a forge fmic tomo tho !! its all gd tho

andytb

rocker washers

picked up the rocker washers today ,the washers come with the rubber gaskets bought 12 cost was £29.00 about 2.10 ea +vat from nissan

if anyone has the three gearbox mount bolts (the mount behind the starter ) or a part number ill have them pleeasee !!!