paypal Q

sypher

I rarely get out of the workshop so can't get to bank and guess what my dumb ass missed the first deposit by paypal, is there any other way of activating the account? the gtiroc is the only reason i need it.

sypher

as part of the proccess to activate / validate my account i was given two sums of money under £2.00 GBP within 5 days of each other and Paypal req' exact amount and when deposited as verification of account holder, and i didn't get a mini statement and the Clydesdale wont give me a full quarterly statement now!!! they say wait........ thats no good to me!!

Stu

Kenny

Can you not go through the process again? failing that the quickest way to get it up and running may well be to close your account and then re-register. Albeit you lose your £2.....

marcymarc

Sypher , You are allowed a statement from the bank when ever you want , i think you can have it go back 90 days :wink:

geoff pine

just go in the branch and ask for a mini statement they should print you one out there and then. if thay will not ask why its your account and your intitled to have one when you ask for one. make a fuss it always works for me nice and loud ! but not rude or agresive. you can get bank statements going back five years but they will charge you per statement.

lakeview

or you could phone up your bank explain what you need and they will give you the 2 amounts.thats what i did