performance clutch

nitrosgti-r

hi all. does anybody have an uprated clutch they wanna sell me? To take 380 bhp ish? A light flywheel would be nice too?

Cheers

soin

ive got a jun superlightweight flywheel .. done 6000 ish miles , around the 5 kg mark i think .. paid norris designs over £350 for it 2 years back ...no longer needed due to os giken twin plate ..

£175 +del

nitrosgti-r

cheers for you replies mates. soin could be interested in ur flywheel mate, will have to have a think..... do you have the receipt from norris etc??

gav, what sort make clutch is urs mate?

cheers gtir pimp, ill contact bobby....

Last edited:

soin

i should have the receipt nitros , i ll try and dig it out mate .. check his website for details on it , i think he still does em

GTiR_Mic

You can always buy an RPS Max Paddle Clutch new for £350 and will take 475l/b as you don't measure the capabilitys in BHP.

When the clutch is out get the flywheel skimmed and balanced, cost me about £70 a year ago to get that done.

Mic

davey red.r

there was an os giken, on ebay twice, for fifty quid, needed new plates though ,couple of hundred to replace , then at least you know its new, and will be good for another 30k ,has its own lightweight flywheel,it may be up again soon.12lbs lighter than the standard clutch.

davey;-)

nitrosgti-r

cheers for all your replies chaps, still not decided on what clutch to go for yet but the rps clutch sounds good but would also like a lightned flywheel and see what that does?

Still on the look out.......

JAMMA

I'll be pulling an RPS Max Puk out of my Pulsar soon as im breaking the car for parts. Its not even covered 1500 miles since it was fitted.