Performance leads.co.uk

youngsyp

Just wanted to make people aware of this company but, I can't post them in the links section !

www.performanceleads.co.uk

I was in the market for some new leads last week and did a search in Google - before anyone starts about the OE Nissan leads, I know the story, chapter and verse -. These guys came up so, looking at the spec of their leads and the cost of them, I thought they'd be worth a punt !
Needless to say, their customer service is next to none. The leads turned up the next day and the construction is very impressive, especially considering they were half the price of OE leads !
I had an issue with the coil lead, in that there was a slight hole in one of the end boots. I called them up and they were surprised - as you'd expect them to be - but, very friendly and helpful. They sent a new lead out free of charge which, arrived the next day.

Anyway, the leads have been on for a week now and all seems good, power is smooth and no misfires what so ever.

Just out of interest, I measure the resistance of the coil lead and, it was 2.5 times less than the OE Nissan coil lead. Surely this has to be good ?!

So, if you want a set of leads, using the same design as the Magnecor KV85's (albeit in an 8mm size as opposed to 8.5mm), for half the price of Nissan leads, give these guys a try !

Cheers

Paul

Last edited: