PESH'S ENGINE

B

BOBGBH

it was quite worrying to read some of your keyboard tuners quotes on pesh's engine failure. first of all guys i have been building reliable performance and race engines for more than 20 years so one should have a pretty good idea of what one is doing. for your information that was a brand new block direct from nissan! the crank was also brand new and formed part of the 2.2 stroker kit. as for only 1000 miles sum body is telling porkie pies, the engine had already had a 6000 mile service before the professional mappers { ABBEY } done thier magic, since then i cannot say how many miles it covered but what i can say was the car was no trouble.

then we have the keyboard mapper step in and promise better MPG and more horsepower!!!!!

pesh should listen to the right people as both myself and abbey told him that the turbo was at its full potential and leave well alone untill such time he could upgrade the turbo!!

any engine failure with this magnitude of det will always deposit its debris within the engine, he is very lucky to get away with the damage he has as it has not distroyed the crank.

to all you guys out there you should all take heed and leave all these KEYBOARD TUNERS to only distroy there own cars.

I QUOTE there was no problem with the quality of the engine build and would look forward to seeing another builders comments on a close detailed inspection of his stripped unit. feel free to look at his stripped unit and i am happy to discuss with anyone.

i do not normally get involved in these forums purely because of these type of situations with all the back stabbing and S*** that goes on but i was told by another professional tuner what was going on and felt i had to comment.

regards

bobgbh

Moved to a more appropriate forum

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
BOBGBH said:
then we have the keyboard mapper step in and promise better MPG and more horsepower!!!!!

I QUOTE there was no problem with the quality of the engine build and would look forward to seeing another builders comments on a close detailed inspection of his stripped unit. feel free to look at his stripped unit and i am happy to discuss with anyone.
I thought his car had only seen tuners for the mapping :?:

I think everyone was pointing the finger at the map, without reading the thread again I don't think anyone mentioned anything rebuild related. If it's going to the engine builders I used in Dundee before, I'm sure they'd notice anything wrong if there was.

O

Odin

Yeah I can't remember anybody saying anything about the engine build :? , I think your just worried about your big profits you make on each and every engine you or any other tuner builds :roll: , Or in most cases sends out for an EXPERT to build for them :wink: .

rob

B

BOBGBH

i suggest you read the original thread again as one or two people made comments on what they seem to know nothing about.

for your info vpulsar i build all my own engines in house on my own and all customers are more than welcome to come and watch or bring their keyboard tuner mates to check up on us builders too make sure it is done correctly.

fast guy, one of the keyboard tuners from this site re-mapped his car long after abbey had done it properly.

regards

bobgbh

O

Odin

BOBGBH said:
one of the keyboard tuners from this site re-mapped his car long after abbey had done it properly.
Hi Bob I can't coment on your engine work I'v never been to your place thats why I put most tuners :wink: , I know some build them, them selfs and I'v also seen the results of some of the top tuners in the countrys handy work :shock: , And its not a pretty sight :cry: , Try asking Bruce spence what he thinks about his last 2.2 engine build :cry: .

But I do whole hartedly agree with you on the key board tuner bit :roll: , I wouldn't let half the tuners in the country near my Motec let alone some of these muppets :roll: .

rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
vpulsar said:
I wouldn't let half the tuners in the country near my Motec let alone some of these muppets :roll: .

rob
I think the only mappers I'd even consider would be Mark Shead or Sam Ellassar (the dentist)

O

Odin

Fast Guy said:
vpulsar said:
I wouldn't let half the tuners in the country near my Motec let alone some of these muppets :roll: .

rob
I think the only mappers I'd even consider would be Mark Shead or Sam Ellassar (the dentist)

I'd say powerstation where my fav's for mapping my motec :wink: .

rob

GTiR_Mic

Fast Guy said:
vpulsar said:

rob
I can't comment on Sam work but I have heard a few people crtitis his work and say he should stick tunning Evos and nothing else :roll:

Mic

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
GTiR_Mic said:
I can't comment on Sam work but I have heard a few people critisize his work and say he should stick tunning Evos and nothing else :roll:

Mic
You just did comment on his work :p

O

Odin

GTiR_Mic said:
Fast Guy said:
vpulsar said:

rob
I can't comment on Sam work but I have heard a few people crtitis his work and say he should stick tunning Evos and nothing else :roll:

Mic
Thats the problem mate :roll: theres far to much of this what people have heard second hand nonsense :roll: , I think inless you've had first hand expiriance of said tuner/mapper your ie people should keep quite :wink: .

rob

kirko

vpulsar said:
GTiR_Mic said:
Fast Guy said:
vpulsar said:

rob

Mic
Thats the problem mate :roll: theres far to much of this what people have heard second hand nonsense :roll: , I think inless you've had first hand expiriance of said tuner/mapper your ie people should keep quite :wink: .

rob
i agree with this it really annoys me when people comment on things that
a mate had heard from his mates mate who read it on the internet :twisted:

A

AJ4

unless its a tuner from the aldershot area, in which case, its all true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<buys popcorn, awaits Rob>

zia

i guess i must be one of those keep board tuner's :lol: :D

bojit and scrapa limited... :wink:

zia

pete-r

In all fairness GBH is one of the few tuners ive never heard anything bad about,and that is saying something on this forum :wink: .Thats why i put my car in with Bob,and in all honesty ive had no problems with Bobs workmanship at all,unlike some of the previous tuners my car had been in with.Although i dont believe that is the issue here.
I think most people,in the know, realise the problem lies with the person who thought theyd have a bash at mapping pesh,s car.What im more concerned about is why is said "mapper" :roll: still being allowed to advertise on this site after killing Pesh,s expensive 2.2 build? :?
Surely this goes against everybodys main gripes about tuners.

O

Odin

AJ4 said:
unless its a tuner from the aldershot area, in which case, its all true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<buys popcorn, awaits Rob>

I'm not biting mate :lol: :lol: :lol: , But yes it does include theses Muppet's as well, You and I have had first hand experience of there handy work :roll: :cry: , So could speake from said experience :wink: .

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

pete-r said:
In all fairness GBH is one of the few tuners ive never heard anything bad about,and that is saying something on this forum :wink: .Thats why i put my car in with Bob,and in all honesty ive had no problems with Bobs workmanship at all,unlike some of the previous tuners my car had been in with.Although i dont believe that is the issue here.
I think most people,in the know, realise the problem lies with the person who thought theyd have a bash at mapping pesh,s car.What im more concerned about is why is said "mapper" :roll: still being allowed to advertise on this site after killing Pesh,s expensive 2.2 build? :?
Surely this goes against everybodys main gripes about tuners.
what Pete say' s is right and if truth be known its partly my fault :( im responsible because i didn' t and still havn' t filed an official complaint againt the twat which is seems is probably responsible for fucking up pesh' s engine. which isn' t his first mistake i might add.

what can i say? James its time to admit your a liar and a fraud and ship the fuck out......there i said it, shame no-one else has :( except Mike that is i just hope your insurance will honor your mistakes :(

GTiR_Mic

kirko said:
vpulsar said:
GTiR_Mic said:
Fast Guy said:
vpulsar said:

rob

Mic

rob
i agree with this it really annoys me when people comment on things that
a mate had heard from his mates mate who read it on the internet :twisted:
Well it wasn't off the internet that i got it from RIGHT, it was first hand experice, OK.

I wasn't trying to imply anything by it but by the way i have put it I did come out that way, so Im sorry so don't jump on your high horses at once and have all of you had the experince with him to defend him or you just hearing word of mouth then??

Mic

O

Odin

GTiR_Mic said:
I wasn't trying to imply anything by it but by the way i have put it I did come out that way, so Im sorry so don't jump on your high horses at once and have all of you had the experince with him to defend him or you just hearing word of mouth then??
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Thats the first time i've seen you angry mate lol 8) 8) .

rob