phoenix power front mount

Lamb

Hi guys,

Any one got a phoenix power front mount intercooler kit??

How good are they??.....heard the core is made by blitz and was sepcially developed by phoenix to cope with 500bhp!!......

Anyone shed any more light???

How much are they and were from???

Cheers
Harry

Websnowbo

Hkondakci has one.

Have a look in the members section at his car.

There are no pics of the intercooler though.

He also has the bumper.

Lamb

So i take it that cos its expensive it should be good???

Ive been told its about £1500 inc vat and shipping???

Anymore info on this kit??

chrisniss91

Well my trust exhaust was twice the cost of the moongoose and the moongoose all round is better :?

there are plenty of good front mounts in this country to choose from unless you really want that one

Hkondakci

Hello Harry,

It's a very nice IC kit, it uses a Blitz LM type tube-and-fin core of 430x266x68mm and comes with 70mm piping, mirror polished, including all other fitment materials. Blitz rates this IC core effcient around 450hp, but should take more without to much hassle. Finish and materials used is perfect. I use this very kit on my R and I'm very pleased with it 8) But the kit isn't very cheap :cry:

rgds
habib

Lamb

Cool

Cool..........thanks for the info guys.

Just bought another GTi-R which has one of these kits on!! :wink: :D

Looks very impressive and seems to be doing a very good job!!!!

How many of these kits are there in the UK???? :?:

A

Anonymous

I though pete robinsons 2.3 ltre stoker kit R with big tubby was Rc's demo car? :?: :?:

Lamb

Mr GTiR said:
chipdouglous said:
I though pete robinsons 2.3 ltre stoker kit R with big tubby was Rc's demo car? :?: :?:
is this muppet on drugs? wrong thread fella :evil:

LOL......... :lol: :lol:

He has seen my sig at the bottom of my replies which reads RC Demo GTi-R.....

My car is the white GTi-R they have used in all there advertising as i was one of their first customers........my engine bay and front mount are the ones on there website under tunning stages. They have been working on my car for nearly 4 years!

I did recommend RC to Pete and he has since been a loyal customer like myself and his car is their 2.3 demo car.

Totally irrelevant to this thread but thought i would stop it dead right here. :wink:

Mr GTiR

oops :oops:

I take it you are Harry then? Nice to meet ya fella. Yeah i've seen ya car loads of times but we have never met lol.

btw, don't worry about Chip aka Andy Ng, as he is use to getting this kind of abuse from me LMAO :wink:

R

robinsongtir

Remember seeing Harry's car at Alconbury about three years ago now after they started doing the front mount kits for the R when it all started mine was one of the first R's to have work done there after Harry's car.Don't listen to anything Chipdouglas(andyng) has to say he doesn't talk much sense.
So my car is gonna be there 2.3 Demo car sweeett its news to me though I am not complaining :D this kit has tken so long to be made its unbeleveable :( not down to RC though its all the YANKS faults :wink: