pics of a gti-r

J

jasegould

Nice wheels....I dont think the kit suits the car :?

S

Ste-v-i-r

Captain Bab strikes again. Why anyone wants to mess with an R's body is beyond me.

Get a nova 1.2 SR and go mad at 'Kingdom Developments'

Steve.

ex-gtir

thats a phoenix (spelling) body kit very expensive but a bit ott there was a met blue and gold demo car in japan
not my cup of tea
mike

J

J-GTi-R

I think that actually is the green and gold car, just painted back to a more normal colour, as it has the same exhaust and intercooler and wheels (although it looks like the wheels have been painted too).

A

Anonymous

i dont mind the wheels, but i think the kit is ott! whats wrong with the standard kit? :?

A

Anonymous

Andrewnorton, youve met sickboy mate at our leicester meet!! He's Lee

ex-gtir

i think phoenix sell everything in the kit but like i said it very very expensive off the top of my head about £4000
they sell the exhaust and the wheels etc
mike

A

Anonymous

wassup mike,its alan.
how ya been mate long time no speak! :D
and yes its a phoinex power kit avaliable from takakaira.
you boys might not like the bodykit but believe you me you would have your ass handed to you. :D :D

Si..

i'd be happy driving it, considering its got well over 500bhp, i agree the kits a pile of s**t tho. :?

gtiroz

Administrator
Staff member
:shock: :( :evil: most of you are showing a shocking lack knowledge of gti-r history & heritage!!!

that kit was made for the infamous insanely modified Phoenix Power car by Garage Fukui SPL that appreared at the '99 Tokyo Auto Salon and was featured in Option2 mag around the same time (as the cover car no less - doesnt everyone have the calendar picture proudly displayed on their garage wall?)

it is MEANT to be crazy/wild/hardcore style to match the awesome racing spec of the show car! (ie. not designed for mass consumption, and certainly not for the western market)
they are also the ONLY japanese tuning house to design, produce and sell a body kit for the RNN14

it's jap-style at it's best that was made for our beloved jap car by a real jap tuning company - please show it the respect it deserves!

http://www.phoenixs.co.jp/
click "original top" to see their old site with RNN14 parts & AERO section
check the power rankings to see a gtir listed with over 500hp!

http://gtiroz.onthenet.com.au/gallery/album48
check our oz gallery for my collection of pics
(the side skirts and front bumper by themselves look very agressive and not too ott i say - way better than the turini crap)